Learn About Yacht Maintenance in Fort Lauderdale and Much More at the 2017 Miami International Boat Show!
When you are in the market for a new boat purchase, you could do one of three things: 1) look at boats online, 2) drive to and browse at several boat retailers in the area or 3) talk to the best in the boating industry in one convenient location. If you fancy option number three, then you are going to enjoy attending boat shows where you get the opportunity to see many types of boats and have your questions answered by the pros.
This year, Starboard Yacht Group LLC will be at the Miami International Boat Show (February 16 to 20), and we’ll be ready to speak with you about the latest and greatest in the yachting community, boat ownership and yacht maintenance in Fort Lauderdale. Are you not sure if you want to go to this year’s boat show? Here are a few advantages of attending boat shows that might help you make up your mind:
- See a selection of boats: Although you can easily search the Internet for a new yacht, you will just get to look at photos or watch videos posted by the boat retailer. When you attend a boat show, those makes and models you’ve been drooling over are all in one place at the same time, right there in front of you and ready to be explored. This makes it easier to compare individual boat features.
- Get hands-on experience: If you’re a hands-on person, then know that boat shows have experts who offer helpful boat demonstrations—including boat safety, docking, navigating and tips for trailer transportation.
- Talk directly with experts: Boat retailers want you to choose their products, so you can bet they will be knowledgeable in everything related to boats. There’s something about talking face to face about a subject you are passionate about. Ask your questions, get their suggestions and request a boat tour.
- Networking: Not only are boat shows fantastic for networking with boating experts and manufactures, but they are excellent places to meet other yacht enthusiasts. You get to share your boating experiences, talk about your vessel and gain others’ insight to help build your information bank.
- Attend educational seminars: From learning about boating safety to getting an understanding of the importance of yacht maintenance in Fort Lauderdale, there are a number of educational seminars you can sit in on at boat shows. Classes that inform or teach you of things like fishing, boat navigation techniques and basic care tips are typically included in the general admission ticket price, so take advantage of everything can!
- Maybe get a good deal: Sure, why not buy a boat while at a boat show? In fact, some boat sellers and manufactures run boat show specials or offer discounts that you can only get if you are in attendance.
Attending a boat show is one of the best things you can do if you want to gather information before making a new boat purchase or are looking for professional tips for yacht maintenance in Fort Lauderdale. As a reminder, Starboard Yacht Group LLC will be at the Miami International Boat Show from February 16 to 20 to answer all your questions. Come on out and say hello!
Categorised in: Yacht Maintenence