Yachts allow people to experience some of the most incredible sights in the world from the comfort of their very own sailing vessel. There are many different kinds of yachts available for people to choose from, each with their own features and functions, but there are some yachts that really stand out from the rest. Have you ever wondered how your yacht stacks up when compared with some of the world’s most notable vessels? Find out more about some of the biggest private yachts in the world and prepare to be amazed by some truly opulent features:
- The Dubai: The Dubai is owned by Emir of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. He has incorporated a wealth of features into his 532-foot-long ship including a glass staircase with color changing steps and beautiful mosaic artwork.
- The Eclipse: This yacht is owned by Roman Abramovich, a Russian tycoon who is thought to have paid half a billion dollars for the ship. The massive yacht has nine different decks, a swimming pool that can be transformed into a dance floor, a helipad that can accommodate three helicopters and an outdoor fireplace.
- The Al Said: Designed with an aesthetic similar to that of classic ocean liners, the Al Said was made for Sultan Qaboos of Oman. There are over 150 crewmembers onboard the 508-foot-long ship, who serve up to 70 guests on board. Guests who spend time on the Al Said are able to experience attentive service and enjoyable amenities.
- Dilbar: The Russian tycoon Alisher Usmanov is the owner of the Dilbar, a yacht measuring 512 feet in length. It is the largest private yacht in the world by volume and provides guests with plenty of space for relaxation, activities and entertainment. In addition, the yacht features a custom-made helicopter, which acts as a tender for the yacht.
- The Azzam: Measuring in at 591 feet in length, the Azzam is owned by Sheikh
Khalifa Al Nahyan, the President of the United Arab Emirates. It boasts a sleek design and an incredible amount of power and speed. Another amazing feature of the Azzam is its shallow draft. The draft is just 14 feet, which makes it possible for the Azzam to be taken into shallow coastal areas without risking damage or collisions.
Regardless of the size, age or specific features of your yacht, the single most important thing you can do to increase its longevity and promote proper function is to keep up on regular yacht services in Fort Lauderdale, FL. When you work with the experts at Starboard Yacht Group LLC, you can leave all of the details to us and focus on enjoying your time on the ship. We offer a huge selection of services that are designed to improve the condition of your yacht as well as your ability to enjoy using it. You can find out more about what we do and how we can assist you by giving us a call today to discuss our range of yacht services in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Categorised in: Yacht Services